Go on a High Powered Cruise! Enjoy cruising at high speeds with your friends and family! This boat can hold a party of 8 people!
Pontoon Boat Rental
Enjoy a day on Seneca Lake with friends and family on a pontoon boat.
- Full Day Rental 8 Hours • Ages 21+ to Operate
Spend the Day on the Lake and Cayuga-Seneca Canal!
Our Harris Pontoon Boats can hold a max of 10 passengers. These boats are fitted with comfortable seats, half covered with Bimini tops, and Bluetooth radio. All safety equipment is on board. We encourage you to bring your own life jackets, but we do have some on hand if needed.
We ask that all passengers of the vessel sit through the safety training for the rental. Groups are expected to arrive for their rental at their selected rental times. If you are late for your rental slot, you may have a longer wait.
Tubes are available for rent to go tubing! These are one-passenger tubes. Tube and rope rentals are an additional $30 per day. Any person tubing must wear a vested life jacket.
Groups are encouraged to take pictures of the boat prior to boarding so as to have a record of its condition prior to your rental. Any damage done to the vessel during your rental is your responsibility to pay for.
Know Before You Go
- NO REFUNDS. We do not issue refunds. In the event of weather, we reschedule to the next nicest day. We could also issue a gift Certificate for the rental which can be used within the next 2 years.
- The operator of the boat must be 21+
- Children under the age of 12 must wear a coast guard approved life jacket at all times.
- Please arrive at the marina, on or before your scheduled time. We ask that the entire group sits through the training.
- Rentals are to remain 1,000 ft from shore at all times and may NOT go to any lake house docks.
- All damage to boats will be the responsibility of the renter and paid the day of the rental. A credit card will be held on file to cover damages
- We waive the right to deny the rental if our crew does not feel that you are able to follow the training needed to operate the boat safely
- All rental units returned after contract end time will be charged a late return fee of $100
- Clean up fee for any boat that is returned excessively dirty will be charged $40 – $80
What to Bring
All that you need for a great day on the lake! This typically includes sunscreen, snacks, beverages, towels, and trash bags. Inflatables are also a great way
Note: The ship store at the marina is a great place to pick up last-minute beer, soda, water, sunscreen, and ice!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we are able to get wheel chairs and walkers on and off the boats, it may require some assistance form our staff depending on the water levels.
No, we do not allow pets onboard, please call with special circumstances.
The boat is half covered with a Bimini top, half the boat is exposed to the sun.
If the lake is too choppy, or the weather is too severe, we allow groups to reschedule to later times, or we issue a gift card that you can use within the next two years.
Yes, the orange Type II jackets are provided however, If you are more comfortable with your own lifejacket, please bring it. Life jackets are always required for passengers under the age of 12.
No, these boats do not have bathrooms on them. There is a bathroom facility at the marina and at other docks that we allow boats to go. We will point them out during your training.